Hi guys! In this post, I’m going to show you how to make my breakfast sandwich which is basically a Sunday morning breakfast in a sandwich form. Let’s get started!
- Turkey Bacon (real or microwave)
- Colby jack cheese
- Scrambled eggs (I will be making a post on how to make them)
- Sub Rolls (Kings Hawaiian brand)
First, take your microwave or real bacon and put it on the bottom half of the Kings Hawaiian sub roll. Then, put your scrambled eggs on top of the bacon. Last but not least, add the Colby Jack cheese and place the top half of the Kings Hawaiian sub rolls on top. Press sandwich together.
Hey guys! If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you’ll know what I’m talking about when I say the word butterbeer. For you non-harry potter fans I’ll explain it to you. Butterbeer is a popular drink in the magical world of Harry Potter. “What does it taste like?” you might ask. It is a non-alcoholic butterscotch flavored cream soda drink with a frothy whipped cream top. I’m going to show you how to make it, so let’s get started!
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, divided
- 4 12 ounce bottles of cream soda
- In a small saucepan over medium, combine the brown sugar and water. Bring to a gentle boil and cook stirring often, until the mixture reads 240 degrees Fahrenheit on a candy thermometer.
- Stir in the butter, salt, vinegar, and 1/4 of the heavy cream. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar mixture and the remaining 1/2 cup of the heavy cream.Use an electric mixer to beat until just thickened, but not completely whipped, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide the brown sugar mixture between 4 tall glasses (about 1/4 cup for each glass). Add 1/4 cup of cream soda to each glass, then stir to combine. Add additional cream soda, then spoon on whipped topping. Enjoy!
Hey guys! I’m going to show you how to make creative scrambled eggs. They are basically scrambled eggs, but with bacon, ham, cheese, and garlic powder.
- 2 eggs
- 1 piece of bacon
- 1 slice of ham (or 1 slice of sandwich ham)
- 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- garlic powder (optional)
- salt and pepper
First take two eggs and brake them in a medium-sized glass bowl. Add a small splash of milk. Tear up the bacon into tiny pieces. For sandwich ham, tear it up into tiny pieces. For real ham, chop it up into tiny pieces. Add the bacon and ham. Add 1/4 cup of cheese (the rest will be for topping the eggs). Add 1 shake of garlic powder. Whisk until you see a light yellow color. Take a pan and put it on a stove. Turn up the stove to medium. Melt butter and make sure the entire pan gets covered with butter by tilting the pan. Pour the scrambled egg mix in the pan and cook until not runny. Put the scrambled eggs on a plate when golden brown on the bottom. Serves 1 person.
Hey guys! I’m going to show you how to make your American Girl doll look like Liv from the Disney Channel show Liv and Maddie.
The dress and shoes are an outfit from Americangirl.com. The bracelet is a ponytail holder with beads glued on it. The purse is from the Molly accessories set, it’s not selling anymore, but you could find it in eBay. Curl your doll’s hair, then dress her. Have fun!!!
Please comment what you think I should do for my next posts. Thanks guys!!!
If you guys have seen the movie Cinderella in theaters, then you know what I’m talking about when I say Frozen shorts. Here’s a preview if you haven’t seen the frozen fever clip:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bQRLVxZHKPs&annotation_id=annotation_2399988075&src_vid=qjycf7h4KZM&feature=iv If you’re an emoji fan, than you’ll LOVE this one: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qjycf7h4KZM
Aren’t the videos cute? 😊
Hey guys! So, in this post we’re going to be talking about the new disney movie: Descendants. It’s about 4 teenage kids who are descendants of 4 evil villains: Malificent, the evil queen, Cruella Deville, and Jafar. Jafar’s son is Jay, Malificent’s daughter is Mal, the evil queen’s daughter is Evie, and Cruella Deville’s son is Carlos. Here’s the preview link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4UUQqefajc
Descendants is definitely a movie you’ll want to watch!